(Bzz - txt alert)

I awoke to one sweet word this morning, and I think I've decided it's my new favorite word in the world. :) (Even though I had to look it up. I might have to brush up on my Italian.)

I spent my morning working and early afternoon at the bank trying to open a savings account for Munch with my mother. Always fun. Now I know why I conduct as much of my business as possible online. I really don't like people. At least not in certain situations. Some situations are just easier without people to deal with.

Thank goodness soccer is on again tomorrow. I'm suffering withdrawal.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So what was the word? If it's your favorite, inquiring minds need to know!

And ooh, look at me smiling out from your EntreCard today! You would not believe what goes on here at night when you are fast asleep. Don't worry, what happens with Roxy stays with Roxy....thanks for letting me "advertise" with you.
Goddess said…
You're probably right. :) I should have shared.

My new favorite word: Tesoro

Especially nice to wake up to. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans