Even better

Work was painless. Then I got to watch more soccer. I'm really enjoying this. :)
I signed up for Twitter, although I have no idea why. All I can figure is that I have a text plan on my cell phone, and now that what's-his-name is gone, I don't have anyone else that I usually text. So, why not do the Twitter thing? Maybe it'll make me do things so that I don't look quite so dull.
Took the girls out for ice cream. Came back to watch more soccer. Hehehe. Good games today, btw. And I'm learning so much!
I played a little online poker. Broke about even.
Got an overseas nudge from my favorite playmate G. That's always good for a smile. :) A really BIG smile. :D
Made some Thai food. It kicked ass. :)
I feel good today. It's about f*cking time.
Not quite over you, but getting better every day.

Looks like the girls will be gone for a couple of nights this week. I might have to do something. The first thing I want to do is have a little chat. Hmm.... I'll have to see if I can manage to pull that off.
***
My "footie" crush of the day: David Villa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans