Too tired

My pace seems to have caught up with me. Not only did I somehow fall asleep during the game yesterday (woke up in time for the all-important end though...it was a deserved win for Spain, but I was was still saddened to see the Azzurri knocked out of the tournament), but I even came home from the office today and fell asleep again. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. I've been operating on too much coffee and too little sleep for too long now.

I awoke to the news this morning of George Carlin's death. He was always a favorite of mine. When I went into the office, of course, he was the first topic of conversation on everyone's lips. (I did hear one person say, "who's George Carlin?" - which just made me cringe.)

I'm afraid I'm not very inspired to write today. Maybe more tomorrow. I need to rest up for my day off. It will be a lot of fun, I know, but it's going to be a very long day too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans