Hectic...but happy. I'll take it. :)

What a busy weekend this is shaping up to be! Fortunately, it got off on a great foot, and it's been pretty good, too.

Friday night I got an unexpected text that put such a smile on my face that I was still grinning in the morning. In fact, I'm still grinning now. Saturday was the usual - work, pick up Book, lunch, pick up the girls, more work - soccer!! - dinner... long. I got to have a lovely long chat with a dear new friend though. That was a very nice smile too. In fact, that one's still got me grinning, too.

Well, I've finished my work for this morning. Still got a column to write tonight. And my usual long Sunday awaits (but more soccer too! Can't WAIT for today's game!). Oh, and I got confirmation on my Cedar Point tickets, so our trip is on! Only one more thing could boost my mood even further right now... Still got my fingers crossed on that one. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans