Some Sunday downtime...for a change

I finally got to have a nice relaxing Sunday.

I didn't have to wake to an alarm clock, but for some reason I was awake at 7 a.m. anyway. Oh yeah, I was awakened by a text alert for a message from my friend S, an Italian residing in Greece. I'm still a bit confused by his correspondence. I can't quite read the tone of it. Hmmm..... Still, it IS sort of intriguing, and he has some lovely, interesting qualities. But my focus is elsewhere, and as long as G continues to give me any encouragement at all, I suspect he'll be remaining fairly securely at the top of my interests in that regard. There's a "something" there.

Great game today. As a newbie with no particular loyalties, I thought Spain deserved the win. They've had an amazing tournament. It's too bad David Villa couldn't participate in the final. Top goal scorer of the tournament though! Not bad! According to the results of my poll, I see about half of you weren't watching Euro '08 - so I apologize if I've bored you. But about a third were watching, so I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

I've got a column to write tonight. If anything interesting happens, I might write an update here, but otherwise, see you all tomorrow!

Oh, and I almost forgot those pictures I promised.
Pooh and his girlfriend


Gin in front of the Maverick




Comments

Erin said…
OMG, he looks just like his dad!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday dinner: Garth Brooks' mother's cabbage rolls

As promised, my rant against the gay marriage bans